Getting fitted for golf clubs is one of the most important things that you can do when it comes to tightening up your game. Let’s be honest here. Golf is NOT A CHEAP SPORT. Oh, it’s not POLO, but you’re not Nacho Figueras (or for that matter Justin Spieth). But, that doesn’t mean that you should just grab those loaners at the driving range and hit a bucket of dead balls in disgust. You play because you enjoy the game, you enjoy getting outside in the sunshine, and you enjoy the competition with your buddies (and more importantly with yourself). But, golf is and can be frustrating and actually getting FITTED can help you improve your game in a number of ways.
For example, getting fitted for the right clubs can help you:
- Hit the ball farther and straighter.
- Improve your consistency.
- Save strokes on the course.
- Avoid injuries.
This is where Club Champion comes into play. When you get fitted for golf clubs with Club Champion, a professional will assess your swing and recommend the clubs that are best suited for your individual needs. This includes the length, weight, and flex of the clubs, as well as the type of shaft and grip.
Getting fitted for golf clubs can be a bit expensive, but it is a worthwhile investment if you are serious about improving your game. Hey, look at what you paid for that hybrid driver you just bought that didn’t do what you thought it would (yes, it’s happened to me MANY times). In the long run, the cost of getting fit will be offset by the savings on clubs you buy (and want to trade 3 games in), balls, tees, and green fees.
Here are some of the benefits of getting fitted for golf clubs:
- Increased distance: When you have clubs that are the right length and weight for you, you will be able to generate more clubhead speed, which will result in longer drives.
- Improved accuracy: When your clubs are fitted to your swing, you will be more consistent with your shots, which will lead to more fairway hits and more greens in regulation.
- Reduced injuries: When you have clubs that are the right fit for you, you will be less likely to injure yourself. This is because the clubs will be easier to control and swing, which will reduce the stress on your muscles and joints.
- Increased confidence: When you know that you have the right clubs for your game, you will be more confident on the course. This will lead to better decision-making and execution, which will result in lower scores.
- Handsome One
- Handsome Too
- Savage One
- Savage Too.
To find which studio locations will feature Swag Golf putters, please reach out to ClubChampion via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (888) 340-7820.
See you on the links…
Club Champion is the globe’s most prominent name in custom club fitting and building services. Established in 2010, there are now more than 110 Club Champion locations internationally, including studios in Canada, the UK, and Australia. Each US studio offers golfers access to over 60 brands and more than 65,000 hittable head and shaft combinations. Club Champion has solidified its position at the top of the industry through comprehensive Tour-level fittings, unrivaled club building, and the use of top-tier technology. The company is headquartered in Willowbrook, Illinois, USA, and boasts more than 400 employees, including hundreds of the most highly trained Master Fitters in the world.