Note: I was provided with a bottle of Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila to make these drinks.
I decided to spend the day celebrating with some Tradicional drinks made with Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver.
Tradicional tequila sunrise
- Pour 1½ oz Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver over ice
- Fresh squeezed orange juice to taste
- Splash of grenadine
- Stir don’t shake
- Run a slice of lime around the rim of a margarita glass
- Dip rim into coarse salt and put aside
- Fill a shaker with ice
- Pour in 2 oz of Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver
- Add 1½ oz of Cointreau
- Squeeze the juice of 2 FRESH limes into the shaker
- Shake vigorously
- Pour into the salt-rimmed margarita glass
- Garnish with a slice of lime
- Fill a rocks glass with ice
- Pour 2 oz of Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver
- Garnish with lime
Jose Cuervo Tradicional is the original 100% Blue Agave Tequila.
Starting in the legendary town of Tequila, Mexico in La Rojeña, Latin America’s oldest distillery, Jose Cuervo Tradicional has maintained a reputation of being tequila of the highest quality. The first spirit distilled from 100% blue agave, Tradicional’s original and authentic recipe has been used by over 10 generations, becoming synonymous with tequila.
For where to buy Jose Cuervo Tradicional visit JoseCuervo.com